- One 4 One
- Scholar Support Programme (SSP)
- Walk With a Scholar (WWS)
- Ek Bharath Shresht Bharath (EBSB)
- Entrepreneurship , Innovation and Career Hub
- Radio Club
- Student Counselling Centre
- P.M Institute of Civil Service Examinations
- Centre for Cultural Heritage
- Child Line
- Daycare Center
- Jubilee Health Center
- Dialysis Centre
- Pain and Paliative Clinic
- Co-operative Store
Co Curricular Activities
Pain and Paliative Clinic
- A joint venture of teachers & students to provide continuous care to the terminally ill patients.
- First of its kind on a campus in the world.
- Around 320 patients get care on an average.
- On an average it spends Rs. 8,00,000.00 per annum.
- Services which cover 5 Grama Panchayaths include Home visit, Doctor care, Nursing care, Financial Support, Social Support, Ambulance & Jeep facility
- Volunteers & Contributors include Teachers, students and public.