Functions & Objectives
- To communicate with the stakeholders of the institution about updates in quality enhancement policies as intimated by higher authorities and prepare them to accomplish the objectives.
- Preparation and submission of reports and data for various agencies of assessment and accreditation in higher education.
- Developing institutional strategies for planning and implementing various acadmic and administrative activities.
- Designing parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Developing student centred academic environment by promoting creative feedback and improving resources.
- Ensuring participatory learning with technology assisted teaching methods and student friendly learning environment.
- Enhancement of academic and adminstrative quality on the recommendations and feedback from students, parents, industry and other stakeholders.
- Promoting MoUs for inter-institutional exchange programmes for enhancing the academic experience of teachers and students.
- Planning and organizing workshops and training for enhancing teachers' resources and building various capacities for the students.
- Developing strategies to revise the curriculum and syllabus and help the faculty implement the timely revision.
- Maintaining the adequate data base for the data required for the smoothe functioning of the IQAC and record data meticulously and upto date.
- Conducting annual academic audit and take necessary measure for timely improvement in all respects.
- To plan, implement and monitor various practices of the institution for ensuring the quality in teaching, learning, research and administration.
- To play a creative role in consistently evaluating, updating and improving all aspects of academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To device policies and measures for promoting quality output on the strength of various resources of the institution and their capacity to yield the best.
- To inculcate a culture of quality among all stake holders of the institution in view of accomplishing the goals envisaged in its vision and mission.
- To chart out a detailed plan for the function of each department / wing / section and device strategies to ensure the best outcome.
- To plan and organize capacity building programmes for teachers and students at various stages of their academic experience.
- To facilitate quality academic research and publication among students and teachers and acknowledge them duly.
- To promote all stakeholders to participate in the process of maintaining quality in all respects of the institution, understanding its socio-cultural background.
- To mediate between the management and institution in order to facilitate the growth and development of the institution